Learn everything you need to know and more about planning a magical wedding day, and get the tips you wont read about in blogs or magazines.
Wedding secrets is the essential one day workshop hosted by award winning wedding planners and an expert panel of professionals working in the industry.
Learn the trade secrets to help make your wedding day everything you dreamed of.
As well as a truly enjoyable day out, on the day you will be offered
– A champagne reception with delectable treats
– One on one advice and tips from an elite selection of wedding experts
– Hair and beauty tutorials
– Advice on choosing the perfect wedding dress as well as tips on selecting outfits for the bridal party
– Financial advice and guidance on how to stretch the budget to create your special day
– Tips on sourcing, booking and decorating the venue of your dreams
– Tips on selecting the food and wine
– Information on selecting the best accessories to enhance and perfect every outfit
– Guidance on essentials such as photography and entertainment
You will also walk away with a fabulous
ONLINE VOUCHER CODE
with access to discounts for some of Ireland’s best wedding suppliers.
We are delighted to be the chosen venue for the first wedding secrets workshop. Both myself and the team are really looking forward to what will be a unique experience for any potential wedding couple.
Patricia and Clairinn are experts in their fields and their chosen line-up of suppliers and speakers will ensure that their visitors on the 29th of May ’16, will see and hear invaluable advice, tips and some of the trade secrets! A must for any couple booking or planning a wedding in the near future
Seamus Preston, General Manager, Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo
Brady Insurance and Eventinsure are delighted to be a key partner of Wedding Secrets. Bringing all these knowledgeable suppliers to the wedding industry in one place and in one exciting event is bound to be a great benefit to Brides and we are thrilled to be part of it as one of the leading insurers in the events and wedding sector. We look forward to advising the brides we meet on their insurance needs in the months to come.
Brady Insurance and Eventinsure